Ads 468x60px

Jan 25, 2008

Big Surprise

While I was working today TJ called me to come to his office right away. I asked if everything was okay as he didn't seem like himself. He said he was okay and he just wanted to see me as soon as he could. As I was in a meeting and couldn't get out for another 1/2 hour I was dying to know what the problem was. I will say that it was the fastest drive I have ever taken...lol Once I got there TJ asked me to close over the door and sit down. I was getting worried, so worried that I could now feel the lump in my throat throbbing. He tells me that he's mother has decided to give us land over in Kinlock for us to build a house on PLUS...wait for it.....is going to pay for our Adoption!!!!!!!! I just stood there with my mouth on the floor. I couldn't help but cry over the thought of this most amazing gift that she's offering us. Within the same breathe I kept saying that it was too much, but TJ said that he told her the same thing and she wants to do it anyways. So here she's giving us land and paying for our adoption. Wow, what a gift.

Here we have my mother who has offered to look after our children half days to help us out, and now TJ's mother is going to pay for our adoption. I can't explain how greatful we are to our mothers. We are so lucky to have them supporting us during our journey to our family. Words can't explain how much this support means to TJ and I. I just can't say it enough....Thank you!

2 comments:

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

WOW!!! That is so fantastic!!! It's so nice to enter into an adoption not having to worry about the money - there's so much more to worry about! Ha ha!

Take care...

Tammy

Kim P said...

I have read this blog twice now and both times tears have come to my eyes. It's so wonderful knowing you have family to support you throughout this difficult but so rewarding journey!

Kim

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers