Ads 468x60px

Jan 17, 2008

P.S I love you

I went to this movie this evening and it touched me so much that I had to write about it. I must say that every woman should go to this, but if you do you HAVE to take kleenex with you. It makes you cry so hard and within the same breathe you are busting a gut laughing. It's that good.

As I was sitting there I was thinking of my own marriage and was so thankful that I had that guy! Don't get me wrong I still hate the fact that he can't seem to put the toilet seat down, but he's the "one" for me. I had a rough ride when it comes to men (those who know me know how true this is), but I wouldn't change a thing. It lead me to TJ. As corny as that might seem it's true. I would have never given him a chance if I wasn't ready to find true love. I must say, I'm glad that I was finally ready! It's been a great ride so far.

No comments:

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers