Ads 468x60px

Feb 10, 2008

My feelings....

I wish that I will never hear these comments again....

1. You will get pregnant. You just have to relax.
2. Once you get your adopted children you'll get pregnant cause the pressure is off.
3. You just have to do it more if you want to get pregnant.
4. Oh you are still young...it will happen.

Are a few things that I hear over and over again. I know that people aren't saying these things to be heartful, but little do they know how hurtful they are. How I try to figure out just how to make it through that moment. So I put on a smile and just stand there saying nothing. Though sometimes I try to explain that if only that was true, but doesn't seem to matter. Wishing that they could understand how I might feel for once. How we've struggled to get through these past few years. To finally decide to let go of a dream we had for so long. It's not easy letting go and starting a new path. So I say this....just think of how you might feel walking in our shoes before you make a comment like these.

No comments:

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers