Ads 468x60px

Feb 22, 2008

Things are starting to come together.

We almost got all our paperwork in order. We just have to wait for our doctor appointments and then we can continue with our home study. I can't get over how long it will take for us to get into our doctors. I had to call 5 times to finally hear back from my husbands doctor. I'm just glad that the appointments are made and that things are moving forward and that makes me happy. I just can't get over how long some things take. I guess I will have to get use to it as it's very early on our journey and there will be many bumps along the road.

1 comment:

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Kelly,
I can really relate to what you're saying. It seems like NO ONE is moving fast enough in this process...

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers