Ads 468x60px

Jan 25, 2013

The craziness begins...

I almost for got how crazy you can become trying to get all the paper work in order for your adoption process.  The excitement of the future rushes through you and all you can think about that little one that is waiting for you.  It brings tears in my eyes just thinking of what steps that we are about to embark on.  This journey started so long ago and it never in a million years thought that it would happen.  I know that we are in the early stages and anything can really happen at this point.....but in my heart I can't stop loving this unknown baby to us.  I know that I should try to keep thinking more with my head on this rather then leading this journey with my heart.  This has been our dream, our journey....and our family.

I was told that our adopting a child was such a gift for them.....I look at it as it's such a wonderful gift it's giving us.  That we get the chance to have them in our lives for the rest of their lives.  What a gift that is.  Our son has taught me to open my heart completely.  He's helped me heal my heart that had been torn up for so long.  He has made me believe that miracles do happen.

So now we fill out forms and gather documents for our next miracle to happen.  I know it won't be a short journey and there will be hurdles only the way....but what a journey it will be.

No comments:

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers