Ads 468x60px

Jan 4, 2013

New look for a new adventure?

I'm thinking that my blog needs a face lift.   I'm wanting to start the new year off with a new fresh look for our next adventure.  As we mentioned in a previous post we are starting the process of our second adoption.          
We have finally decided that we would go with Ethiopia.  We are excited about where our next adventure will take us as a family.

So that takes me back to why I think we need a new look on my blog. I'm not sure what to make the style be but I know we will come up with something fresh and fun!  If you have any suggestions please drop a message on what you think our page should look like.

5 comments:

Hi from Ruth! said...

That's GREAT Kelly - glad to hear about Ethiopia. Are you still technically on the wait list??

Happy New Year!

Ruth

Kelly said...

Hey Ruth! When we decided to put our file on hold the agency stated that all we had to do it write them to say we want it reopened.

Hi from Ruth! said...

Oh that's fabulous...I can't remember when your file got to Ethiopia (mid '09?) but that should put you near the top of the list I would imagine???

All the best Kelly - I hope things go smoothly and quickly. Reagh sounds awesome!

Ruth

Kelly said...

Thanks Ruth! I'm still waiting to hear back from MOT to confirm that we are still on track. I'm hoping that we are still in line where we were prior to putting our file on hold. We are 132 on the single list and 44 on the siblings.

Tasha said...

Congratulations! We have started our second adoption as well! We are going back to China and adopting from China's waiting program again! All the best, hope it goes quickly for you!

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers