Ads 468x60px

Mar 13, 2010

I just want to be a mom.

I'm sitting here looking at the screen wondering what to write. I think the title says it all. I'm just living in sadness wondering if and when this will ever happen. I'm really not sure if it will for us. I'm not sure how much one can take of all this. I can't take a break from my life even how much I want to right now. I wake up every day hoping that our miracle will happen. Everyday I'm slapped in the face with reality that our miracle isn’t coming today. Why do I have to live in such pain each and every day? Why do I have to listen to everyone that this is "our time" enjoy it. Why do I have to keep putting on a brave face for everyone else to feel comfortable around me? I just want to be a mother. What so wrong with that?

5 comments:

Kendra said...

I know how you feel. I want to be a mom too, I am ready to be a mom and I have done what I wanted to do before becoming a mom. So I feel the time is now.... I get it - hoping for some good news soon.

Natalie and Chris said...

Please know you are not alone. I've been feeling the exact same way for a long time now. We must all find a way to believe and trust that our dream will come true...someday.

Hope you feel better soon, remember tomorrow is one day closer.

Carolyn said...

I feel your pain and wish that I had words to make you feel better. It is hard to remain hopeful in this process that is for sure.


Carolyn

Laura said...

I really do understand.
I hope this happens soon for you.

Nicole Bellefleur said...

I hear you, Kelly...

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers