Ads 468x60px

Mar 24, 2010

UPDATE: My new number!




I'm trying to get on the positive train and look forward to what's ahead of me. I seen on Rory's blog how far his parents came up the list; and thought that I had to let my friends and family know where we are on the list as well.

Our original number on the list: 132

# of referrals in December: 3

# of referrals in January: 14

# of referrals in February: 2

# of referrals in March (so far): 4

Total number of referrals: 23

Our (approximated) new number on the list: 109!

7 comments:

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

It looks great once you make a little chart, huh?

I love it!

Kelly said...

Thanks for the idea Sarah!

Anonymous said...

yay!

Cath said...

Thats wonderful news! I am excited to hear that the numbers are going down and that people are getting their referrals. It makes a big difference to know how many referrals went out each month. Thanks for letting us know where abouts you were at. Can't wait to keep reading as the numbers and the wait continue to go down!

Yes Kelly I did take pictures of Landon rolling over. I will post them tomorrow. :) Its so cute!
Catherine

Nicole Bellefleur said...

We'll drink to that on Monday night!

Deanna said...

Yay! Glad to see you are moving up on the list!!

shannon said...

Number looks great
Sure wish I could come out for you a drink with you and Nicole !!!!! Cheers to movement.
Shannon

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers