Ads 468x60px

Apr 10, 2009

Another Ethiopian baby coming to PEI.

I'm so excited to say that there have been now four referrals from Ethiopia. Our friends J&T are coming home soon with thier little girl. This will be the first child from Ethiopia that has been adopted from PEI. They have sure paved the way for the rest of us. Soon there will be travel plans for our other adoption friends D&C and S&J. I can't wait to be cheering for them when they land home. We also just got word that our friends C&A just got a referral for a baby boy! I've talked to C many times about this journey and she has turly understand how this rollercoaster ride can break you at points. She's been a huge supporter for all of us and I can't say enough how grateful I am for her support along the way. I can't wait for her to have her son in her arms. Congratulations to all the PEI families that have now gotten their referrals! TJ and I wish you guys all the best!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the shout out! We are so excited about our baby boy! Hope to see you next week and I am always here if you need to chat!


Carolyn

Sarah Rodgerson said...

Thanks Kelly, I cannot wait until "K&TJ" are added to the list of PEI names with referrals for children. Hopefully we will get to see you this week if you are coming to the airport for J&T's arrival.

Sarah

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers