Ads 468x60px

Apr 13, 2009

Picking up a few things....

Since I had the day off today I decided to go and check out some things at snuggle bugs and sears. I must say that I did find it totally overwhelming. I have not idea of what I should actually need for a baby...lol I just want to get things that we would need not the novelty things till the child(ren) are home. I find the prices go from a avg price to over the top. When you look at things it's hard to know what you should be looking out for. If anyone could help guide me in the right direction please feel free to let me know.

I did happen to pick up a stuff lamb with a blanket for the room. I wanted to use the lambs as the themes but it looks like the family think I should do something different...lol I got two now just in case they try to buy something else. I really don't have a theme idea other then a neutral setting as we have no idea of the sex. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love a theme of lambs!! Stick to that plan- I have no advice since I don't know anything either- just pick you anything that makes you smile!


Carolyn

Cath said...

Hey Kelly!
Uts great to hear you picked up a few things! I know you will find more things as you go along too...its great fun dreaming and buying things for your kids to use when they arrive, even though they are not using them right now. It will be soon! I remember doing the same thing you are doing and not sure what to buy, I bought some different sized slippers (Being as we are from "the cold north" Ha Ha Ha) for two kids both in Unisex colors, sure we had a few pairs but it was so much fun to imagine their little feet actually filling them out and being so warm in them safe at home in Canada. Just an idea...we are thinking of you!

K_I_T_ said...

Hi. I was wanting to email you, was wondering if you would mind emailing me you email address! mine is
adam.krista@sasktel.net

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers