Ads 468x60px

Feb 7, 2009

Who's the Biggest Loser!

Since it seems that we won't be seeing a refferal anytime soon I had to come up with something that will keep my mind off of things. So I have started Who's the Biggest Looser at work. We decided to have a long term goal and break it down in shorter term goals. We have already finished one month already and I did't meet my goal I still lost a few pounds. ( I went to Mexico and the drinking didn't help...lol) We have each of us pay $2 each weigh in and who ever looses the most in percentage they win the pot for the month or leave the money in and see who will win the total amount in March. We decided to do the Challenge every three months so no one gets demotivated. I hope to reach my goal weight by Oct of this year. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Cath said...

Great Idea! I am sure you will do well and I would say myself that the drinks in Mexcio would have been worth it too! :) Not so good about no seeing a referal anytime soon, I hope you are surprised with one before the years out. :)

Catherine W.

Cath said...

Hi Kelly, I am not sure if you are interested but there is a blog that I like to follow about a family in California. The Reed Family is on their way to Ukraine to adopt their 6th adopted Child. With them they are taking one of their 6 Biological Kids. I love the hope this family gives. I know you are still waiting and didn't know if following another families journey would help in the wait. Their blogs are:
www.smilingallthewayback.blogspot.com
and
www.smilesandtrials.blogspot.com

If you are not interested thats okay, I just wanted to let you know about a family that makes me smile everyday and look forward to more kids finding their forever families. I hope all is well with you both and that you hear soon!
:)
Catherine Wishart

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers