Ads 468x60px

Sep 6, 2011

Love emails that have photo's of Reagh!

I was working today feeling a little blue due to the weather until I got a email on my phone. To my surprise I got an update from our agency about Reagh. They gave me an update on his weight and height. It seems he got taller but has lost some weight. He had a fever so they had to shave his hair that he just got in to put in a IV for him. My poor little guy has gone through so much. I started to feel a little sad until I seen these pictures. He's in good spirit and seems to be in good health.


<


/div>



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, he's so precious. Hopefully you will have him home with you soon.

The Drinkwaters said...

Yey, more pictures! How nice for the SWI to share with you that he wasn't feeling well, and you also know they are seeking appropriate medical care.

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers