Ads 468x60px

May 22, 2008

Ahha moment....

I was watching a recording of Ophra this evening about OCD. During this show they asked one of the group members if she cried much. The lady member said that she does but not offen. That she trys to stay strong infront of others. The doctor stated that when most people cry is when they feel safe. Safe enough to let everything drop. At that moment I felt that I had the Ahha moment. I have asked myself why I cry so much now. I'm always the one that everyone cried on or was the joker to say that the it's only a movie not real life. Now I realized that I wasn't allowing myself to feel so I could protective of myself from being hurt by others. I wasn't really living my life to the fullest. Now it seems that I can cry on a drop of a dime....lol I have always wondered why now I could do this but not before. Now I get it...I feel safe! Now I can finally stop saying it's the drugs....lol

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That's very interesting Kelly, makes a lot of sense too. I was just telling Jason the other day that I have turned into such a bawl bag, I even cry over commercials LOL.

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers