Ads 468x60px

Apr 30, 2008

I got Tagged!

I got tagged! By Adam and Carolyn Peters...thanks guys...lol

I am: a flirt

I think: that I'm lucky to have married my bestfriend.

I know: that I need another vacation.

I want: to learn how to cook.

I have: to learn how to parrallel park

I wish: that I could have our children with us now.

I hate: that I still have to explain why I'm adopting from Ethiopia.

I miss: my dogs Bruno, Bear Dog, and Missy Girl.

I fear: that I won't be a good mother.

I feel: very happy that I met the group that is adopting from Ehtiopia.

I hear: my co-workers talking shop....boring!

I smell: the lotion that I put on my feet.

I crave: chocolate.

I search: for baby names all the time.

I wonder: how long our process will take before we have our children in our arms.

I regret: not starting our aboption process earlier.

I love: my husband, family and friends....they have been a huge support.

I ache: for standing around all day in heels.

I care: about the people in my life

I always: like having my canned food lined up in a certain way.

I am not: morning person.

I believe: that my husband will be a great father.

I dance: every chance I get...may not be the best dance but I have fun.

I sing: only when I'm alone.

I cry: over commercials

I don't always: go to bed at a good hour.

I fight: for the underdog.

I write: on my blog so friends and family know how we are getting along on our adoption journey.

I win: at who sleeps on what side of the bed.

I lose: my bank card all the time....on number 24 now.

I never: go to bed angry.

I confuse: myself at times.

I listen: to my moms advice...most of the time...lol

I can usually be found: on the couch with the hubby

I am scared of: space

I need: massage

I am happy about: we are moving next May.

YOU ARE TAGGED BY: Adam and Carolyn Peters

No comments:

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers