Ads 468x60px

May 11, 2011

A little worried but going to keep positive.

I've talked to a few people about how long it should take to get a LID (log in date) once my file hits China. It seems that I got a few different answers. Once stated that things are running a little long and hearing that always worries me. After what we had already gone through it's only natural that when hearing that there are delays makes a red flag go up. I'm really hoping that things are going to be okay and we will get one soon after our file reaches China. Not to mention a speedy referral would be AWESOME too...lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A couple we met 3 years ago at Pride has now completed their 2nd adoption through the China waiting program (They travel next month). That's 2 adoptions in under 3 years. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Nichole and Craig said...

I hope you get your log in date quick. Ours took 10 days. That was in Dec 2010. We leave next month to pick up our daughter.

Our Family said...

My fingers are crossed for a quick LID for you guys!

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers