Ads 468x60px

May 9, 2011

I survived Mother's Day!

When work up on Mother's day I have to admit I had a smile on my face. I was surprised by it but there was a part of me that was happy to be celebrating my last one without a little one. As much as I dread this day each year this was the first time that I was ok. That I knew in my heart that my dream of becoming a mom was just around the corner. That makes me smile each and every time!

I also got a few emails and texted from friends letting me know that they were thinking of me. I can't tell you how much that ment to me. I'm so glad that there are so many that are there to support me through this adventure. I'm lucky to have you guys in my life!

No comments:

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers