Ads 468x60px

Dec 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to all my readers. Sometimes I forget that there are actual people out there reading this blog. I guess I get trapped into my own little world and forget that I'm reaching out to so many of you out there. I know that some of you might not agree with our path to a family but glad that you stop by and read how the journey is going for us. Maybe through our journey you can open your minds to how we are affected by comments like those on the CBC site. My life isn't a scripted reality TV show....it's real life with real feelings. So from my heart I do wish everyone out there a Merry Christmas. Take this time to let the loved ones in your life how much you love them. This is the season to share the joy and peace onto others!

All the best in 2010!

Kelly & TJ

2 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Kelly and T.J.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both as well! What wonderful news that Imagine has places a few more children! We hope that your names are not far on the list and that we will be hearing great news soon in the new year as well. I haven't had a chance to check up on your site as often as I usually do...its been a very busy Christmas this year, so much has happend for you. I will be checking more frequently as I know more great news will be coming! We can't wait!

Catherine, Jamey, Oksana and Landon

The Warren Family said...

I enjoyed the article and appreciated you guys stepping forward and helping by getting the IA story out there. I am positive that all of the news coverage has really been a big part of what helped our families get things back on track. I know it is hard to read the comments some of those jerks post, but try to not let it get you down. Honestly I feel sorry for those people and how closed minded they are. We shouldn't be made to feel like we have to justify our decision to build our families through adoption. We also should not be made to feel like it is our job to educate all of the numbskulls in this country. haha

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers