Ads 468x60px

May 26, 2009

Blahhhhh

Have you ever felt just blah somedays. I think I could cry at the drop of a dime lately. My birthday is coming up on Thursday and all I can think is that I'm another year older and still not a mom. I'm tired of everyone telling oh it will happen don't worry. I know in my head that it will, my heart isn't feeling it right now. I'm trying to find ways to keep myself busy to keep my mind off things but it never last. I just want my family that I've always wanted but I'm getting tired of wishing for it every birthday.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I know the feeling. Every birthday and holiday without kids is a painful reminder of how long and hard this journey is. Let yourself feel BLAHHHH anytime you need to- I am here to listen anytime!

Carolyn

lyndsey said...

Thanks Kelly, it is nice to know I'm not the only one who just wants to cry on my birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow despite the fact you are still waiting!!

Hugs from me!!
Lyndsey

;) said...

I hope you have a happy birthday tomorrow. Unfortunately they keep coming whether we want them to or not.

This waiting is always the worst around big events in life. Spend the day how you want to and just remember that one day this wait will be over and you will have your family in your arms.

Shannon

Sarah Rodgerson said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe that it was your birthday yesterday when we saw you and I did not know it cause I hadn't checked the blog! Happy Belated, I hope seeing Clara come through those doors gave you a little bit of hope.

Sarah

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers