Ads 468x60px

Jul 27, 2011

Thank you!

I just wanted to Thank everyone for the congratulations. It's means the word to us to know that we have so many people out there supporting us. It's been a very bumpy road to get to this point and I can honestly say that Reagh has been worth the wait. I love him so much already. I can't stop looking at his picture by my bed and dream of the future with him. I feel that there's been a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I can't wait to meet our son!

Thank you all for your support!

Kelly

5 comments:

Isabelle Boudreau said...

He is completly adorable!!! What a sweetie!! Congratulations! Soooo happy for you!

Adrian Roberta said...

I am so so so happy for you Kelly!!! Boys are so precious, 'specially to their mamas!

Just think in 6 months, he'll be home!!!

~Roberta

lyndsey said...

he is so cute!!!!

Cath said...

He so cute! We can't wait to hear of your travel plans and when you finally meet him! Congratulations and yes, totally agreed that he was worth the bumpy road! We are so excited to read about what's to come and hope you continue posting all the wonderful news!!
Catherine and Jamey

The Drinkwaters said...

Hoping you will be able to travel soon to meet your little guy!

 

Our Timeline

First Adoption

Started the process in Jan/11
Home study approval Mar/11
DTC May 16. 2011
LID June 1, 2011
Referral July 26, 2011
Sent letter of Intent July 28, 2011
PA Aug 4 , 2011
LOA 119 Days....Nov 28, 2011
TA Dec 20, 2011
January we're Parents!

Second Adoption

Started Process Feb/13
Provincial Approval April 26/13

Total Pageviews

Followers